Thursday 1 June 2017

Gifts from above


25 May 2017, eight years after entering the workforce, and I bought my first set of wheels. The reg date, my new work extension number, all point towards a beautiful harmony.

This year too, marks the year of favour as I take up more responsibilities, and continue to grow stronger in every way. These are but signs that this year would be full of abundant blessings, physical for my benefit, pointing to the spiritual and the everlasting. I have hope, that the testing, trials and brokenness of last season had past, and it is time again to reap. But because of what I had to go through, the Spirit prompts me to continually give thanks, to slow down the busy-ness of my soul, and to give thanks for what I have been given. It is much, unexpectedly so. And I pray, that I would stay close to my Master, and walk as He did.

The Lord is my Shepherd, and I shall not be in want.